12/09/2007 noone but me from URL @ 12:41 AM I wonder why electronic gadgets enjoy dying on me. First it was the computer; which is in the process of repair now & im hoping all my docs & pictures will remain intact. Otherwise, i'll be damn heartbroken. & today my phone too. It just refused to turn on ): Just like the computer. & in my phone are the hundreds of messages that i've saved. Even those waaay back from last yr laaa, damn. why meeeee! stooopid electronic gadgets. Should have just stuck to the pager era. At least a dead pager wouldnt cause so much of a heartache.
I enjoy drawing. Even if i cant, but i think my drawing has improved considerably! Which makes me happy! (: I've been doodling a lot in ppl's clt course handbook. & im down to the last page of my sketchbook at home. I like my sketchbook cos its filled with drawings of different moods. like that of now; confusion.
I've got a job! Just got the details & it sounds damn boringggg. 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week at buona vista. Not something i wanted but THANK YOU ZAFFF for finding me a job! :) & thank god i've got nish, zaf & narmadha. Hopefully we wont get split up. I'd just die if it was sth like the factory work i did last time. Plus im quite glad that i get to spend time with them ( :D ) & of course the monehh monehhhh. I can pay my blasted phone bills and still have a biiiit of excess. Plus i might have a regular tuition kid too, which means more money! HAHA!
Im passing out as a Cadet Officer. New system. I've learnt quite a lot, really. From the boring lectures, activities & syndicate mates. Central! seeing the 33 other faces virtually every other day, hahah. pretty nice people though! & hq has been pretty crowded recently. Many familiar, but more unfamiliar faces. I say, i prefer familiar faces. Esp 1 in particular. Eye-candy to eye-sore seh, wlau. & i miss seeing certain individuals ard hq too. & ncc related places have so many fond memories; they make me smile :)
I miss manymanymany people muchmuchmuch. i cant say names cos that'd take forever. But basically Delta! 4i kids! & other dear friends. Seeing delta on the 10th, 4i kids on the 27th and dear friends like zaf & narm from 14-31st dec! :) I realise work is gna eat into the time for outings i've promised many :x i hate going back on my word tooo. i'll find a way though. :) Friends make the world go round, money can take a number & wait.
Random? I havent seen my Mom in a week. Somehow at camp, the slightest thing that people do remind me of the ones i love the most. Clt course is ending! I still despise selfish people; but, uh, who isnt? Someone said everyone is a bisexual, Sarah says she agrees! Oh, synmates get puzzled at why im called SarahJ. I've never needed to explain why in 4 years till now! haha. Today's pool & dinner was nice. Town was pretty; and pretty crowded too. I hope my computer comes back with everything it left with & my phone wakes up. Christmas is coming! :D THE FREAKIN YEAR IS ENDING YO!
okay im going back to drawing. i like. isnt there sth wrong when you see someone else's dad more than you see your own & talk to someone else's mom more than your own? and when you love someone whom you hold responsible for ruining your family. and when someone you love is dying but never told you. and when you publish private thoughts on the worldwideweb, stupid kid. i understand that there's a problem & im not too blind to look,